Growth Marketeer EMEA (m/f/d)
Our client has one simple goal: clean power for all – and in doing so, it aims to be the global leader of clean energy conversion technology. This fast growing, dynamic and global company is on its way to become the world leader in the industry. It already is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with over 70GW installed worldwide. Founded in the late nineties, this organisation is a frontrunner in research and development in solar inverters, with numerous patents and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter systems as well as energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial, and residential applications.
The company’s EMEA head-office has recently made the sales & marketing organisation fit for the future and the distribution team for this region is constantly moving forward and has set ambitious targets! For this dynamic and international team in the global organisation, we are now looking for a Growth Marketeer EMEA (m/f/d) based in Munich or Berlin to support the growth in the distribution business.
Can you imagine anything more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us? If this appeals to you, this role may be the right fit for you!
- Influence decision-making of installers and end-customers to choose the company’s products and create brand fans
- Establish a strong brand via social media channels
- Create audience specific digital content like graphics, videos and SEO texts for social media, the website, newsletters and online campaigns
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to determine campaign efficiency and help shape future marketing strategies
- Create and implement a lead generation process and evaluate new channels for online marketing
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Work with product management and sales teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Monitor and analyze competitor marketing approach
Skills and requirements:
- BA degree or higher in business administration, marketing studies or similar 1+ year of marketing and content creation experience
- Language requirements: excellent skills in German and English (both written & spoken). Additional languages like Spanish or French is an asset
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- “Yes, we can” mentality
- Attention to details. You are able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CMS is a plus
What our client offers:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for the global industry leader for solar inverters, which runs the largest R&D team in the industry. Our client offers a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect great additional terms of employment. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
Does this sound like your ideal next role?
Please send your application with motivational letter to email@example.com – feel free to call me should you have any queries about this exciting role: +4917640489118 (FaceTime / WhatsApp).