Partner Success Manager (m/f/d) Germany / Italy / The Netherlands
Our client has one simple goal: clean power for all – and in doing so, it aims to be the global leader of clean energy conversion technology. This fast growing, dynamic and global company is on its way to become the world leader in the industry. It already is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with over 70GW installed worldwide. Founded in the late nineties, this organisation is a frontrunner in research and development in solar inverters, with numerous patents and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter systems as well as energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial, and residential applications.
The company’s EMEA head-office has recently made the sales organisation fit for the future and the distribution team for this region is constantly moving forward and has set ambitious targets! For this dynamic and international team in the global organisation, we are now looking for three Partner Success Managers (PSM). The PSM for the German market will be based in Munich or Berlin. The PSM for the Netherlands will have a home office in a central location in The Netherlands. Finally, the PSM for Italy will be based in the Verona region and all three will support the growth in the distribution business.
Can you imagine anything more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us? If this appeals to you, this role may be the right fit for you!
- Create fans in the installer landscape and influence their purchasing behavior
- Build strong and lasting relationships with distributors and ensure that the targets of growth and excellent customer satisfaction are met
- Assist partner sales persons on sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions and products according to customer needs and objectives
- Execute training programs for existing & prospective installers and distributors in order to educate them about the solutions, their unique features and the company’s value proposition
- Participate in creating successful sales and marketing plans for new business initiatives and integrating these
- Act as the voice of the customer and take ownership of their challenges and follow problems through to resolution
- Co-create value propositions based on customer insights
- Identify new sales prospects and follow up on the leads
Skills and requirements:
- BA degree or higher in business administration
- Demonstrable working experience in a similar role and environment
- Ability to work independently and focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Passion, desire and motivation to succeed
- Fluency in the local language (German / Dutch / Italian) and English (both written & spoken). Additional languages are an asset
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Attention to details. You're able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an
- exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM is a plus
- Understanding of solar industry is a plus
Above all: the right attitude and mentality are valued more than your academic degree or industry experience. We welcome applications from candidates that do not have a technical/solar background but are excited to work in this industry.
What our client offers:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for the global industry leader for solar inverters, which runs the largest R&D team in the industry. Our client offers a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect great additional terms of employment. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
Does this sound like your ideal next role?
Please send your application with motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – feel free to call me should you have any queries about this exciting role: +4917640489118 (FaceTime / WhatsApp).